- Advocate of city cost reduction and greater efficiencies in city government including increased transparency, so residents know what is in the budget and can address unfunded liabilities.
- Support working with other communities and state officials on Pension and CALPERS reform.
- Support our local library, museum and butterfly sanctuary community.
- Support completion of the local coastal plan and coastal trail improvement.
- Improve the infrastructure: repave our roads, repair our sidewalks, and update city street lights.
- Support business development compatible with the residential nature of our town such as the mixed use Holman Building project
- Measure M initiative (Short term rentals) is on the November ballet for citizens to decide. Monitor and revise as needed to maintain PG Hometown values.
- Bring the desalination plant on line and use non-potable water for the golf course, cemetery, and other city needs.
Paid for by Andrew Kubica for PG City Council 2018, FPPC # 1409725